Singapore is an island nation township in southern Malaysia. This is a very modern city and growing, one of the leading financial centers in the world, and has a buzzing nightlife and culture that is truly a melting pot of the whole world. In addition to modern skyscrapers and nightlife, Singapore also has preserved some of the heritage in the form of monuments such as Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, which is said to harbor one of the Buddha’s teeth. In this article, we have listed out Top 10 luxury hotels in Singapore so that you can stay on-site and hotels that can complement and enhance your experience in Singapore. On Saleontravel you can book any Luxurious Hotel with exciting offers and a great deal and also get discounts. You can check the number of listing Luxurious hotels on SaleonTravel.
Here is a list of Luxurious Hotels in Singapore:-
- Marina Bay Sands – Marina Bay Sands is a luxury hotel 23 stories high who is also connected to all the major locations of the city. A neighborhood within walking distance of the convention center, exhibition and shopping centers. Thus, this is an ideal hotel to go to if you want to be in the middle of Singapore’s life. The city’s business district is only 10 minutes away by taxi. The Raffles Place MRT is just two of Bayfront MRT stations, which is located in the Marina Bay Sands.
2. Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore – The hotel includes a very funky aesthetics, with an abundance of pop-art pieces by artists such as Andy Warhol. The rooms are all spacious, roomy and luxurious, and prominently features leather upholstery on the furniture, along with wood paneling and marble tiled bathroom.
3. The St Regis Singapore – This luxury boutique hotel is present on the edge of Orchard Road, which is the prime city location for all hip and shopping malls. Within 10 minutes of the walking distance, you will also find the Singapore Botanic Garden, which is one of the lushest and freckles revitalization in all cities.
4. Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore – Doormen magnificent to wear their uniforms and towering Tibetan-inspired headgear is the first sign that this is not an average hotel. Then there is that spacious lobby with neoclassical columns and walls of foliage by horticulturist celeb Charlie Albone.
5. Mandarin Oriental Singapore – Mandarin Oriental luxury hotel located in Marina Bay and within walking distance of Marina Square Mall, which is one of the most popular malls in Singapore with lots of interesting restaurants and outlet shopping.
6. The Fullerton Bay Hotel – The Fullerton Bay Hotel is a five-star luxury six-story perfect for those who want to be in a well-connected hotel. At Fullerton Bay, you can be in the middle of the financial district of Singapore, yet also within easy reach of the intoxicating and nightlife of the Marina Bay.
7. The Westin Singapore – This luxury five-star hotel has been built on the site so that it becomes right smack between the business district and Marina Bay Sands. Thus it is particularly suited for business travelers and tourists alike.
8. InterContinental Singapore – Parkroyal is a luxury hotel strategically placed so that it can be accessed by many of the important landmarks of the city. It was just around the Singapore business district, and within walking distance, you will also find Waterfront in Clarke Quay.
9. Parkroyal on Pickering – Conrad Centennial is a five-star luxury hotel with fantastic facilities such as a swimming pool, the indoor gym is well equipped, and a spacious spa and grand. The hotel also has two restaurants charming for lovers of fine dining, and in case you are in the mood for some caffeine, you can go to the cafe as well.
10. Conrad Centennial Singapore – The greatest attraction of the luxurious Fairmont five star hotel is the fact that it features 11 different restaurants with 4 charming bars, and all of them offer a different experience altogether.
So what are you’re waiting for, the book you Top Luxurious Hotel in Singapore with the least rates? For more info, Log on to www.saleontravel.com/