Dubai, United Arab Emirates crown jewel, is known worldwide as one of the most expensive, luxurious and fashionable cities known to man. People go to Dubai to embark on shopping sprees, or to hit the town and party all night, or to see the wonders of some of the most stunning works of modern architecture in the world. Dubai also has the highest skyscraper in the world, Burj Khalifa, riding high on the 830 m. If you go to Dubai, then it is an absolute must for you to stay in a five-star luxury hotel, there’s really no other way to explore the city. Below we have listed out Top 10 luxury hotels in Dubai.
In SaleonTravel, there are multiple Luxurious Hotels with their flight booking services only at least rates. You can select any Luxurious top Hotel according to their budget. With the Hotel-booking, you will get all the facilities like free Parking space, Wi-Fi facility, cleaned bathrooms, separate balconies and more. You can check and see in the top 10 hotel name list in Dubai on the saleontravel.com website.
Here is some list of top 10 hotel names in Dubai in saleontravel.com:-
- Burj Al Arab: Burj Al Arab is the most expensive luxury hotel in this list and a decent place. The sheer uniqueness of this hotel is evident from the first moment you set eyes on it as it is formed in the shape of a giant sail increased by more than a thousand feet in the sky.
- The Palm Dubai: Located in the western part of The Palm, this boutique hotel is ideal for those who appreciate its beauty and charm, but also peace and tranquility. You can travel to the main Dubai by taxi, which takes about 30 minutes. However, location inconvenience is worth it when you consider the unimpeded view of Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence beach, the only resident of this luxury hotel has to offer. Hotel favors a sand-colored palette and designed in the Moorish and Andalusian styling, with many sharp geometric patterns in the design, along with a fancy fountain, pavilions, and other similar features.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel: This five-star luxury hotel is located quite close to the Burj Al Arab, on the opposite shore. The location is quite lucky for you within 10 minutes of walk from Madinat Jumeirah, which is one of the most famous shopping centers and wasteful throughout Dubai. The hotel is designed in a sleek and modernist aesthetic with features such as the presence of six on-site swimming pools and a whopping 21 restaurants to choose from.
- Raffles Dubai: This luxury hotel is centrally located in Oud Metha, which is not well locations of the most bizarre or most attractive in Dubai, however, it really is well connected and very suitable for guests who prefer a bit of peace and solitude. In addition, all rooms are very spacious with their own private terrace. The smallest room here is still 70sqm. The hotel staff is incredible, they are clear, efficient, and very thoughtful.
- Armani Hotel Dubai: The world-renowned luxury hotel was made in the name of a famous fashion designer is located in the cultural heart of Dubai – Burj Khalifa. The boutique hotel occupies several floors in the building iconic, well connected to the Dubai Mall, and views can boast such a view of the Dubai Fountain, the Opera House Dubai, and Souk Al Bahar.
- Atlantis The Palm: Atlantis, in the center of The Palm, iconic enough to be a tourist attraction in itself. As the name suggests, this hotel was built along the theme of losing the fabled city underwater, and thus the general color palette of a variety of cold-sea blues and greens.
- Four Season Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach: This five-star luxury hotel located right on the Jumeirah beach itself, and you can visit the Burj Khalifa skyscraper just by driving for about 15 minutes. Boutique hotels have an aesthetic and baby-pink color palette, with gardens blooming with exotic flowers, orchids, and birds. All guests are also given access to the pool and their own private butler, who is only a click on this button.
- The Ritz-Carlton Dubai: This luxury multinational hotel is located at the very heart of the financial district of Dubai, and is quite close to Gate Village, which happens to be the sprawling and buzzing hub of Dubai’s art and cultural life, replete with a string of modern art galleries and charming restaurants.
- Palazzo Versace Dubai: This boutique hotel is located in the nearby “Cultural Village” of Dubai and only a 15-minute drive to the Dubai Mall. The hotel was pegged as an ode to the design of Italian palace architecture of the 16th century. The most interesting hotel interiors with Czech chandeliers, marble floors and countertops, and gilded columns.
- The Palace Downtown Dubai: This luxury hotel is located in one of the newest districts of Dubai, although nicknamed “The Old Town.” It is well connected, with major attractions such as Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are just a short walk away. General aesthetic sense and modernist minimalist hotel, however, it does feature some developing oriental and Middle East in the form of ornaments visible in the lobby and gallery. Rooms are quite modern with large flat-screen TVs and free WiFi connection.