Are you thinking to spend your Holidays in Goa? and searching at least possible rates for hotel booking and flights for Goa. In Sale on travel, you will get everything in the booking of hotels and flights. In Sale on travel, you will find a number of list of 10 best luxury 5-star hotels in Goa like Oscar Wilde, “You have a simple taste, simply the best”. All four and five-star hotels and resorts featured on this page are the favorite luxury accommodation options available in the main holiday destinations of the Indian subcontinent.
The most popular 5-star hotels Goa has all the assets needed to spend a holiday of a lifetime in such a pleasant tropical destination. From their rooms, well-appointed suites and top-notch facilities for their delicious dining spot for world-class service to them, the agency that showcased below will certainly exceed your expectations and offers an unforgettable holiday in one of the most pleasant states of India. There are so many destinations and places, you can choose and book your hotels and flights easily. While hotel booking and flights both, you will get some extreme offers and discounts on the booking of tour packages.
In SaleonTravel, you will find various Hotels on South Goa such as :
- The Leela: If you want to book these Hotels, The Leela gives you that, not only in Goa but all over. This is the BEST hotel hands down when it comes to the treatment of 5-star and luxury Goa, and is located in Cavelossim. If you have only a week in Goa and budget, this is where it’s at. The Leela is # 2 South Goa 5-star hotel based on sale travel reviews. Click here to view rates and availability.
- Alila Diwa: I personally live in and love this stylish 5-star hotel Bali in Salcette, South Goa. This is an amazing vacation and I don’t have that resort feel. You will want to stay in the “club part” if you want some privacy. This way you will have a head waiter and they will do small things such as run a bath for you. You also have access to a restaurant that only their “club” room to go to. This is my favorite hotel in South Goa. Alila Diwa is # 3 South Goa 5-star hotels in all of these.
- The Lalit: Others like Leela, known as the top luxury tower. I personally do not stay in Lalit, but Ben had and it was one of her favorites. This hotel is where entrepreneurs typically stay for a golf course.
- Taj Exotica: This is a top-rated hotel in South Goa, but I still think the general Leela usually trumps Taj. In case you are not familiar with the brand, the Taj is the largest hotel chain in India. Although I did not stay in this one, I love the Taj and stay in them when traveling outside Goa. There are varieties of the luxury scale, it is one of the most luxurious. It is located in Canacona.
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa: It’s still a great hotel and because it was not the highest-ranking luxury hotel in South Goa, you can get some great prices. They also boast an award-winning spa and only 15 minutes from the airport. This hotel is in Cansaulim.
Best 5-star hotels in North Goa
- Goa Marriott Resort & Spa: The best hotel in North Goa is a Marriott in Panjim. There is really only one of the better hotels in Panjim and the guesthouse. I went for dinner and a drink here and LOVE this hotel! If you want to be near the airport, this is the best hotel for you.
- Vivanta by Taj, Fort Aguada: Whenever I have friends in town this is where I take them for drinks. If you want to be in the thick of things, where the parties are and the clubs, this is the absolute best place to be. There is a great sunset, the food is delicious, and the views of the Fort are pretty magical.
- Vivanta by Taj, Holiday Village: Just next to the Taj others listed above, in Candolim, this is more relaxed with cottages. You will have a little more space and privacy here but maybe not as much as 5 feels.
For more info, log on to www.saleontravel.com/.